Todo List for the Moderator Improvements Update
Create a way to access your private messages other than from the notification's inbox for the user being contacted
Re-write the "(visible only to you)" label on mod-messages, as it is confusing (It actually means that your username is visible only to you, not the message)
(Bug) Messages are only accessible to the recipient and the moderator who sent the message, instead of all moderators being included.
- Notify all moderators, and set them to follow the thread, when a mod-mail is created
(Suggestion) Implement similar "individual message" logic to create private mod-comments to author of a post. Useful since it gives extra context to the mail.
(Suggestion) Change "Contact Community Team" tool to mod-mail the community team instead of/in addition to creating the flag. Discuss here
(Suggestion) Add the ability to create threads/messages attached to a flag
- Recent warnings/suspensions/annotations page for easier mod-activity logs.
- Create a version of mod-mail where the user's id is not hidden, as a tool for moderators to contact each other. Or, always show moderators who wrote a message.
- Moderators are always able to see the identity, so this is unnecesary.
Resolved (but likely not live yet)
- Attach all private threads with a user to the mod dashboard for the user, either as part of "list previous" or as a separate entry (mods need to be able to see and access past conversations -- or current ones)